Friday, August 27, 2010

Top Heart Care Tips, Tips to Take Care of Your Heart, Heart Care

Prevention is better than cure. It is important to take care of your Heart as your heart is a sensitive part of the body. This will help prevent any possible heart diseases from affecting you.

The following tips might help in preventing Heart problems although impossible to gurantee a disease free heart, it is possible to greatly reduce your risk of having heart problems. Heart disease can affect people living a healthy lifestyle but it is more likely to affect people whose lifestyle places a burden on their heart. Many people are not aware of the risk they put themselves in and so the below tips will be an eye opener.

Tips which help to reduce Heart Problems:


Eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet. Limit your intake of fats and increase your intake of low-fat foods. Eat a lot of fruit, vegetables and whole grain. Avoid or limit your intake of margarine, take-aways, high fat dairy products and pastries. If you find it difficult to follow a healthy eating plan, trying talking to a nutritionist.

Monitor your cholesterol levels. Ask your doctor to check your cholesterol levels, to ensure that there is the right balance between LDL and HDL levels. LDL (or bad cholesterol) levels need to be kept low. HDL (or good cholesterol) should be higher.

Maintain a healthy weight. Talk to your doctor about losing weight if you are obese and find it difficult to lose the weight needed. Obesity and cardiovascular disease often are linked together as the excess weight carried by a person places an extra burden on the heart. Most people can lose weight successfully by implementing healthy eating habits and exercising regularly.

Exercise regularly. Most people suggest at least 40 minutes three to four times a week. Start slowly if you are not used to exercising and increase it as your fitness improves. If you have any serious medical problems, or are very overweight, you should consult a doctor first. Do not rush into a heavy exercise schedule.

Have your blood pressure checked regularly. If medication is needed to control high blood pressure, make sure you take the medication and follow any other suggestions given to you by your doctor.

Keep your diabetes under control. Take any medication and follow any recommendations of the doctor if you have diabetes. You should also have your blood sugar levels checked regularly if you suspect you may have diabetes or if you have a family history of diabetes. People with diabetes have a greater chance of getting heart disease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it  cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967  He  cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!

Post a Comment